Hey, I’m all for a useless, arbitrary holiday, “Talk Like a Pirate Day” is about as useless and arbitrary as you can get. I won’t be following along with this, but I will help you all out with some things to say to make you sound like a Pirate.
– My cousin was on the Jersey Shore! What? No, it was the bartender Snooki threw up on.
– Syracuse, Pitt, Notre Dame, and West Virginia are all leaving the conference and Connecticut is suspended. We might win the Big East!
– It’s so different from Brooklyn in New Jersey. It’s practically like I live on a farm out here
– I do NOT look good in purple pants
– So wait, is it cool if she’s my SECOND cousin?
– Shouldn’t we be like, northeast Carolina or something?
– I think it’s probably good that we suck. Everybody would rather watch the Steelers in October anyways.
– This is all the umpires and Bud Selig’s fault
– Whatever, in three years I’ll find a new team and start doing steroids.
Hope those pointers help you enjoy the day!